CareLink Log In
CareLink is a free, web-based application available to community providers. It offers external physicians and support staff read-only access to patient electronic medical records in real-time.
With CareLink, community providers can:
- View patient medical records and documents via the web
- See scheduled appointments and procedures ordered
- Access patient information to verify medical billing and coding
- Receive automatic receipts of patient activity at COPC
- Share selected patients or entire practice patient data for easy shift transitions
- Referral order entry
Other convenient CareLink features:
- Quick password protected access to patient information with login
- Patient event alerts allow providers to monitor their patient throughout the referral process
- Record review for providers
- Community Messages, a secure, web-based tool to communicate with specialists at COPC regarding the care of a mutual patient
COPC specialists: Contact the Support Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I log in?
Step 1: Open your browser (Internet Explorer or Safari)
Step 2: Navigate to https://carelink.copcp.com/EpicCareLink-PRD/common/epic_login.asp
Step 3: Enter your username and password and click Login
How do I find my patient?
Option 1: Select the Patient List tab. Click the patient’s name to open the Clinicals tab.
Option 2: Click the Patient search button in the upper right of the screen. Click the patient’s name to open the Clinicals tab.
I can’t find my patient. What do I do?
Step 1: Click on the Patient List tab.
Step 2: Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select First Access.
Step 3: Enter the search criteria, click Search, select your patient, and enter a reason for the access.
Note: This will provide you with chart access for 10 days.