Meet Our Providers
About Small World Pediatrics
We are committed to providing the best pediatric care available to our patients from birth thru age 21. We provide comprehensive well-child care, as well as care for acute and chronic illnesses, with hours that respect busy family schedules.
Small World Pediatrics has a strong relationship with Nationwide Children's Hospital and when specialized care is necessary or in the event of an emergency, we will exclusively recommend Children's Hospital. We consider educating our families a top priority and our COPCP website offers tremendous resources for parents. We look forward to the opportunity to develop long-lasting relationships with our patients and their families. Small World Pediatrics sees patients from throughout central Ohio including: Gahanna, New Albany, Blacklick, Columbus, and surrounding areas. Please contact us at (614) 741-4411 to schedule an appointment.
Well Visit Appointments
Appointment times and availability vary by day and doctor. Reminder post cards are mailed two months in advance for well check notices and you should call the office as soon as possible to schedule. Popular appointment times go very quickly. Please call the office at 614-741-4411, option 4 and the scheduling staff will assist you with booking an appointment.
- All appointments are by appointment only.
- Phones turn on at 8:00 am Monday - Saturday and our staff will assist you with booking an appointment. Call 614-741-4411.
- Sick appointments are available at a Pediatric Support Center by appointment only.
- Appointments can be made by calling Small World during office hours at 614-741-4411, option 4 or by calling the center directly during their open hours at 614-891-4705.
Monday – Friday
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm at a Pediatric Support Center
- 8:00 am – 10:00 am
- The doctor on call is available for critical concerns when the office is closed by calling the 614-741-4411 and following the prompts to leave a message. You can also visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for help with common concerns.
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat is the phone number for Poison Control?
Poison Control: 1-800-222-1222
How much Tylenol or Ibuprofen do I give my child?
How much Allergy Relief medication or Benadryl do I give my child?
General Care of Your Newborn
Burns, Chickenpox, Colds, Constipation, Cough, Croup, Cuts, Scrapes, and Lacerations, Diarrhea, Earache, Fever, Head Injury, Insect Bites, Nosebleeds, Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis), Poison Ivy, Rash, Sore Throat, Vomiting
Car Seats and Seat Belts, Hot Water Heaters and Burns, Smoke Detectors and Fire Education, Baby Walkers, Poisoning, Drowning, Helmets, Sun Protection
Watch Our Video to Learn More
Central Ohio Primary Care
Find out what makes us The Best for Primary Care
Small World Pediatrics
5175 Morse Road, Suite 400, Gahanna, OH
Monday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Closed from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Adam M. Kirkland, M.D.
Elizabeth A. Little, M.D.
Kathleen C. Stiles, M.D.