Meet Our Providers
TeleVisits With Your Provider
Discover how to have a TeleVisit appointment with your COPC provider.Get Setup Today
About Mill Valley Pediatrics
Welcome to Mill Valley Pediatrics
At Mill Valley Pediatrics we strive to provide excellent care for every newborn, child, and adolescent patient we see. With over 30 years of experience providing specialized pediatric services, our team can give your child the quality care they deserve.
Benefits of Mill Valley Pediatrics
- Same day sick child appointments
- Dedicated advice line during office hours
- 24 hour on call support with one of our physicians
- Well childcare for infants through adolescents
- Behavioral assessments: ADD, ADHD, anxiety, and depression
- Complementary prenatal visits
- Sports physicals
- Walk-in clinic visits are for established Mill Valley Pediatrics patients only!
- Hours are Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 9:00 am.
- Patients will be seen on a first come, first serve basis until the walk-in clinic is full.
- Any additional patients will be offered an appointment later in the day.
Chronic or ongoing medical conditions, med checks, and well child checks/physicals will not be addressed during walk-in hours. These visits often require more time, so patients needing these services will be asked to schedule an appointment. In addition, walk-in visits are generally not recommended for children under 4 months of age.
Our walk-in clinic is for acute illnesses only.
- Ear pain
- Pink eye
- Sore throat
- Fevers (less than 5 days)
- Runny nose
Watch Our Video to Learn More
Central Ohio Primary Care
Find out what makes us The Best for Primary Care
Mill Valley Pediatrics
17853 State Route 31, Marysville, OH
Monday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Monica Gilbert, M.D.
Cheryl Kirkby, M.D.
Lisa Krumm, M.D.
Alyssa LaVoy, CNP