Central Ohio Primary Care Physicians, the largest Independent Physician-Owned Primary Care Group in the Nation continues to welcome interested Full-Time Hospitalist (BE/BC Internal Medicine/Family Medicine MD/DO) candidates as well as APPs.
COPC Hospitalists care for more than 400 patients a day at four hospital locations (OhioHealth Riverside Methodist; Mount Carmel St. Ann’s; Mount Carmel East; and OhioHealth Dublin Methodist) and we would be happy to talk to you about opportunities for joining our team!
The Ideal COPC Hospitalist is able to:
- Work in medically rewarding hospital environments
- Manage medically complex patients as the primary physician and/or as a consulting physician
- Admit and discharge patients in a timely manner, while utilizing all inpatient and outpatient resources appropriately
- Work well within a team structure (nurses, APPs, physicians)
- Utilize (or learn) Electronic Health Records (both hospital and outpatient)
- Work within a flexible scheduling model (not traditional 7-on, 7-off), approximately 16-17 10-hour shifts / month
- Competitive Hourly Rate with shift differential for nights, weekends
- Shareholder/Partnership available after 1 year
- 401k and Profit-Sharing Plans
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- CME Allowance, Cell Phone Allowance
- Health Savings Account