COPC Sports, Spine & Joint (CSSJ) is a multi-disciplinary practice; the physician team specializes in physical medicine, rehabilitation, pain management, and sports medicine. We combine expert knowledge and a comprehensive approach to improve our patient's quality of life. CSSJ provides specialized care for a wide range of muscle, nervous system, bone, and joint conditions and injuries for patients 13 years and older.
Extended Treatment Services:
- Fractures (includes casting, splinting, and minor reductions)
- Sports-related concussions
- Overuse injuries
- BWC industrial athletes
- Sports-related medical issues (i.e. exercise-induced bronchospasm)
- Joint injections
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
At COPC, we believe that health can happen without surgery. Our goal is to keep our patients out of emergency rooms and hospitals whenever possible. Through comprehensive health care, we can work with you to address many sports and activity-related injuries. If surgery is required, we can be with you every step of the way to improve your post-surgery outcomes.
Consider the CSSJ before surgery if this sounds like you:
- Your function is limited by a neurological or musculoskeletal function
- You're contemplating surgery for a musculoskeletal issue
- You're recovering from problems related to nerve damage
- You have pain from arthritis, a repetitive stress injury or back problems
- Life changes have created new challenges to your physical function
Call your primary care provider and see if CSSJ is the right fit for you!