Maximize your comfort and mobility.
Minimize your aches and pains.
The main focus of our physical therapy program is to enhance the well-being, function, and overall quality of life for every patient that comes to one of our physical therapy offices in Central Ohio. Our Physical Therapists make it their mission to help you reach your mobility goals, maximize your movement potential, and minimize your pain.
Through our dynamic program, you will receive an individualized action plan that will give you the rehabilitation and encouragement you need to begin feeling better than ever.
If our physical therapy program helped you accomplish this, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to fill our our short survey.
Customized Care and Long-lasting Solutions
Our one-on-one physical therapy sessions ensure you receive the best care for your individual needs.
Physical Therapy Locations
COPC Sports, Spine & Joint Physical Therapy
568 S. Cleveland Avenue
Westerville, OH 43081
Dublin Physical Therapy
5130 Bradenton Ave, Suite B
Dublin, OH 43017
Eastside Physical Therapy
6096 E. Main Street, Suite 109
Columbus, OH 43213
Northwest Physical Therapy
3535 Fishinger Blvd, Suite 120
Hilliard, OH 43026
Westerville Physical Therapy
625 Africa Road, Suite 160
Westerville, OH 43082
Physical Therapy Overview
- This is a great team of physical therapists. They are very knowledgeable and patient friendly. They work well together as a team. They more than met my expectations and I achieved my goal.
- PTS were wonderful. They really strove to optimize my mobility within constraints of physical limitations. Really made me hopeful I could improve (and I did). Delightful caring providers.
- Very positive experience! I appreciate all the helpful exercises and tools to help me with caring for my back. Very kind staff, always took me back right on schedule and worked with me to get out on time to work. Thank you, Jacob and Lisa!
- All personnel extremely knowledgeable, kind and helpful! Loved my experience and would return again if the need should arise again. Thank you for this wonderful experience! - D.K.
- Very friendly people. Made it a pleasure to be there, even in pain! - R.S.
- I received excellent treatment and with within four weeks I felt so much better and was able to sleep through the night. Lindsey showed me quite a few exercises and the results were more than I had expected. Lindsey was great! - L.W.
- Ms.Laura was not only helpful and very knowledgeable in my care, but she was fun, polite, and overall wonderful. She was patient with me and very professional. I would recommend her to others. - B.P.
- It's been a long road since my accident, but with Lisa's help I have overcome all the obstacles. No pain, no gain, and yes, there was pain, but I overcame it and I thank Lisa for all her support!!! - M.S.
- Lisa was a wonderful therapist. She was very courteous and explained everything she was doing and how to do the therapy at home. I like Lisa very much (she was so sweet and friendly). If I have therapy again, I would like her again. - M.H.
- An incredible experience. I can't tell you how much better my shoulders feel now compared to before physical therapy. I could not imagine going any where else for any future therapy needs. You guys rock!!! - Larry
- Mary Kay & Lisa, I want to thank you both so much for working with me and teaching me exercises that have increased the mobility of my neck. You were both so caring, engaging, and understanding. - Char
- Everyone was just great and understanding. I would strongly recommend to everyone. - Matt
- Lisa made me feel like family. She understood my problem and took care of it the best she could Lisa and the staff made me feel right at home. Thanks so very much! - Michael
- My therapist helped me find ways to relieve my pain. She was patient and empathetic when I became discouraged. She coached me as she treated me. She is a great coach for us older patients. - Harriett
- The healing of my physical problem began with my first visit to Westerville Physical Therapy. The therapists were friendly, excellent, and skilled. The exercises I did and the stretches they gave me worked very well and healed my problem. I recommend them to everyone. - Elizabeth
- Thank you so much for the help you gave me. It’s like a second chance on life. With my arm and shoulder, I wasn’t able to write and when I did write, you couldn’t read it. I am improving in a lot of things. Once again, thank you. - Carol
- The therapy staff made my sessions less painful with their great attitudes. - Amy
- The physical therapists helped improve my balance. They were professional and personable. I felt they really cared about helping me. I'm still doing my exercises at home and keeping my balance! My grade for them is an A+. - Cherie
- Christie is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She was able to address my physical concerns alleviating pain through strength training and basic stretching. A few weeks of physical therapy provided more relief than months of chiropractic adjustments!! - Eric
- My overall experience with this facility and my therapist significantly exceeded my expectations. It literally was what the doctor ordered in terms of addressing my symptoms.- Kim
- I really cannot adequately express how much I appreciate the care I received. (The physical therapists) were caring, professional, and made the experience so pleasant. They were encouraging and helped me so much. I also appreciate the tips and instructions that I can use as I continue to heal. - Delnah
- These guys saved my sanity and gave me my life back. I'm a lifetime jogger who couldn't run three feet. But after 12 sessions, I'm back to running with new habits for stretching that should extend my running career. - Mike
- Thank you Mary Kay and Christie for your expertise and great bedside manner to get me on my feet. I'm now able to drive and run long distances. You gave me my sanity and life back. - Mike
- Excellent and compassionate facility. I haven't felt this good in years thanks to the intuitive care of my therapist. I thought I would have to live with this back pain, but now I know I can use the tools I learned here to prevent it. Thank you! - Cindy
- My experiences with the therapist were both educational and helpful. I very much appreciate it. They did an excellent job. - Jamie
- My first time in physical therapy was a good experience. My leg problems improved so much. Thank you to the physical therapists. They all do a great job. - Beth
- The physical therapists I had were absolutely wonderful. I enjoyed coming here for my sessions. - Teresa
- Excellent experience all around... everyone was tremendous and it exceeded my expectations from a patient comfort level perspective. - Sam
- I had such a great experience at COPC Westerville. The staff was wonderful, patient, courteous, thorough, and very educational. The therapy I received and at home exercises helped my shoulder and elbow issues immensely. I can't believe the progress made with their help!!! Thank you!!! - Blake
- The entire staff was very professional and demonstrated a caring attitude that put my needs at the center of the therapy. There was teamwork, others came to help when needed. Overall a very impressive group. - Craig
- My physical therapist was exceptional! Very respectful, friendly, and knowledgeable. - Cynthia
- Cindy is a very good physical therapist. She listens, assesses the issue, creates a program that works for the patient, and she explains everything in clear and understandable terms. She is kind and compassionate. I have recommended this facility to several friends, one a physician. - Tina
- As always, all of the therapists and assistants at the Westerville location were top notch, and extremely friendly and helpful! I would highly recommend this facility to friends who might need physical therapy.
- I can’t say enough good things about Jacob Hinton and the PT staff at COPC. Jacob was extremely knowledgeable and kind. He helped me regain strength and return to normal daily activities without pain. I am truly grateful for the excellent care I received.
- I am more than satisfied with the outcome of my treatment. When I began, I was experiencing intolerable pain. Lindsay was calming and encouraging at every appointment. That meant so much to me. She asked questions and then listened. When she implemented a new exercise, she would explain its benefits, which enabled me to push myself even when I did not feel well. Lindsay was very effective at achieving the desired results for my situation; I am currently pain free.
- I was unable to walk without extreme left hip pain. Had upcoming overseas trip in ten days. After two visits with Kevin I felt great. Walked an average five miles a day for nearly three weeks in southern France with zero problems. His prescribed exercise regime prevented any reoccurrence of previous problems. Kevin is fantastic!
- I was in pain for 13 years and after four visits, no pain! Thank you Kevin!
Meet the Team
Our team is dedicated to helping our patients achieve their maximum potential and improving their overall quality of life.