Sets and Frequency
- Sets: 1
- Hold: 10
- Daily: 1
- Weekly: 7
Steps 1 & 2
* The images can be clicked on to increase their size.
- Place one foot directly behind the other, so that you are in a heel-to-toe position.
- Maintain your balance in this position.
- Make sure to maintain an upright posture and use the counter to help you balance as needed.
- Evenly work toward not holding on, but always make sure to stand near something sturdy for safety.
- Start by holding each side 10 seconds and build up to 30-60 second holds.
Click here to view the PDF and print this exercise