Meet Our Providers
Download printable patient forms before your next visit to save time.View Forms
Discover how to have a virtual appointment with your COPC provider.View Details
See the insurances we accept. Providers will vary, check their profile for details.View Insurances
View statements and securely pay your medical bills online.Pay Bill
View medical records, lab results, and more on MyChart.Visit MyChart
Get in touch with us for information and assistance.Get Assistance
About Ohio Center for Pediatrics
Welcome to Our Practice
At Ohio Center for Pediatrics, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive and quality pediatric care to promote the healthy growth and development of every child. We recognize the individuality of each patient and strive to care for the whole child. This means partnering with parents in all aspects of well care, acute illness, chronic disease, behavioral, and mental health. Our goal is that each patient and each family feels valued and supported. To achieve these goals, we are proud to have board certified pediatricians and supporting staff that are highly skilled and compassionate. We welcome you into our practice family and look forward to getting to know yours.
Take a Tour
Watch the video below to take a look inside our office.
- New Patients: If you are a new patient to us, we will establish care with you at your next annual or for the next due follow up of a chronic health condition.
- What to bring: Be sure to bring your current insurance information and co-pay to each visit.
- Avoid a no-show fee: Call at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment time to reschedule or cancel during our office hours.
- For sports and back to school forms: Bring completed forms to exams or request them 1-2 months ahead of time.
- Immunization records: Be sure to get and keep copies of your child’s vaccine records at their 2, 5, 12, and 18 year visits.
- Same day appointments: Call early to get the best available time. Phones open at 8:00am.
- Physicals and well exams: Book at least 2-3 months in advance. Your child should be scheduled at 1, 2, 4, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 24, and 30 months and then annually from 3 to 18 years of age.
- Prescription refills: Request will be completed within 3 business days. Annual physical exams and timely medication checks are necessary for refills to be completed.
- Referrals: If your insurance requires a referral from your child’s pediatrician to see a specialist, please let us know in advance to receive maximum coverage by your insurance and to avoid being rescheduled.
- Urgent care and hospital visits: Talk to one of our physicians on call after office hours. They may be able to save you costly and inconvenient trip to the hospital or confirm the need for immediate medical care.
- Comprehensive Asthma Education Program
- Nutrition Counseling
- Behavioral Therapy
- COPC Pediatric Support Centers
Appointments & Referrals
We can see your child by appointment only. If your child is ill and you wish to have them seen, it is best to call early in the morning so that we may accommodate your scheduling needs. Please advise the office staff regarding each child needing an appointment.
Prescription Policies and Information
We ask that you make sure to get all necessary prescriptions written at the time of your office visit. If you are on daily medications for a condition such as ADHD/ADD, asthma or allergies, we will be prescribing the amount necessary until your next follow-up appointment (generally 3-6 months, depending on your child's diagnosis). Many of our patients have insurance changes every year. If you need new prescriptions because of a change in your insurance, you will need to schedule a follow-up visit with the doctor. Every insurance plan has its own formulary. If you want to make sure to have a prescription prescribed with the lowest pharmacy co-pay, you need to bring in your formulary and discuss this with the doctor at the time of each visit. If there is a medical necessity for a prescription to be called in after-hours, a $25.00 fee will be charged. This applies to all prescriptions called in after hours and on weekends, prescriptions called in without an office visit, and prescriptions called in or written due to formulary changes separate from an office visit. This fee will not be billed to your insurance company, and will be your responsibility.
We Prescribe Antibiotics Wisely
Watch Our Video to Learn More
Ohio Center for Pediatrics
Learn more about Ohio Center for Pediatrics.
Pediatric Nutrition Classes
Pediatric Support Centers
Ohio Center for Pediatrics
6255 Emerald Parkway, Dublin, OH
Monday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday Limited Hours
Lauren C. Bar Lev, MD
Kimberly Blazer, MD
Traci DeVoe, MD
David Fosselman, MD
Divya Parikh, MD, IBCLC
Domenico Pietropaolo, MD
M. Bonnie Pugh, MD
Purbi S. Sahai, MD