Are you looking for a satisfying career and a life outside of work?
Central Ohio Primary Care can help you discover a true independent practice culture that provides the highest quality preventive and chronic care, keeping our patients out of the hospital whenever possible. Plus collaborating with local health systems, while remaining uniquely independent.
Please consider the list of advantages for this opportunity
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible Schedule
- Working with an experienced colleague.
- Full-Service Laboratory
- Diabetic Education Centers; Respiratory Therapists; Behavior Health; Vaccine Repository; Full-Service Imaging and Cardiac centers (MRI, CT, Ultrasound, X-ray).
- Integrated EMR – eClinicalWorks.
- Focus on Health Education & Disease Management: Diabetes Management; Asthma Education; Smoking Cessation; Fall Prevention.
- Competitive salary with shareholder potential after 1 year. (No WRVU scale)
- 401-K and Profit-sharing plans.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- CME Allowance
- Heath Saving Account.
- Student Loan Forgiveness.
Not and H1B or J1 Visa opportunity.