Full-Time Opportunity – 4 to 4 ½ days a week.
McConnell Family Practice is searching for a full-time Family Medicine physician to acquire a retiring physician’s patient panel. This is a well-established, small but productive practice in the growing community of Marysville, Ohio.
Key points to consider about McConnell Family Practice
- Well established patient panel.
- Loyal staff with little turnover.
- Providing Telehealth visits to patients.
- Growing patient panel with a great reputation for patient care.
- Integrated EHR - eClinicalworks.
- Independent Physician Owned Group.
- Specialty interest(s) a plus.
- Occurrence – Medical Malpractice.
- COPC has their own Laboratory, Radiology services and Physical Therapy at 3 COPC SameDay Care Centers.
- 401-K and Profit-sharing plans.
- Term Life Insurance.
- Long term disability.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- Medical reimbursement account (125C).
- Health Savings Account.
- Starting Bonus.
By remaining uniquely independent from local health systems, we are able to focus solely on the best course of prevention or treatment for our patients and refer our patients to the highest quality specialists in the region regardless of affiliation.
Not an H1B or J1 Visa opportunity.