If you are a Pediatrician BE/BC seeking an outstanding career opportunity, consider COPC the Largest Independent Physician Owned Group in the Nation.
At COPC, we are committed to provide families and their children with top quality pediatric care at our 18 pediatric practices (and growing) located in central Ohio. We believe that the care of a patient is a partnership built upon our knowledge of pediatrics and the parents commitment to their children’s wellbeing. We strive to remain current with advances in pediatric medicine and consider educating our families a top priority.
Please review key points listed:
- Currently seeking a Pediatrician for this growing practice.
- 4 days a week – preferred
- Join a group of 7 established well trained Pediatricians.
- The ability to work independently.
- E.M.R – eClinicalworks.
- Pediatric Support Centers provide urgent care for all COPC pediatric patents during the evening and weekend hours when primary care offices are closed.
Benefits through COPC:
- Competitive salary offered with shareholder potential after 1 year.
- 401-K and Profit sharing plans.
- Long term disability.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- Medical reimbursement account.
- Health Savings Account.
- Starting bonuses.
- Loan repayment.
For additional information please contact Julie Hotchkiss, COPC Physician Recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org or cell: 614-562-1231.
Not and H1B or J-1 Visa Opportunity