COPC (Central Ohio Primary Care) is the largest physician-owned Primary Care group in the nation and is seeking a NP/PA to provide follow-up care at Columbus Endocrinology which is located at 4895 Olentangy River Road, Suite 100, Columbus, Ohio 43214. The office hours are Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and closed Saturdays and Sundays.
Requirements of the APP Opportunity:
- 40 hours a week. 1 office location only.
- Experience in Endocrinology is a plus, but the group is willing to train.
- Electronic Medical Record experience preferred. COPC currently uses E-ClinicalWorks (eCW) in which training is provided if needed.
- Must possess an active license for the state of Ohio.
- Must have 1-year experience as an NP/PA in an outpatient practice setting.
Essential Position Responsibilities:
- Obtains a compete health database which includes health history, physical exam and any screening with blood sugar logs, labs and/or diagnostic testing.
- Assists physicians with aid in follow-up care of Type 1/Type 2 Diabetes (Insulin pumps, Continue Glucose Monitoring) Hyperparathyroidism; Hyper/Hypothyroidism; Hypogonadism; PCOS; Pituitary/Adrenal Disorders; Osteoporosis.
- Manages well and chronic needs according to reasonable standard of care or guidelines.
- Evaluates the process and outcome of the management plan and modifies the plan as directed by the physician.
- Uses Universal Precautions when tasks performed present the possibility of exposure to blood and/or bodily fluids.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Documents all pertinent information accurately, legibly, and in a timely manner.
- Has knowledge of the clinic interventions and equipment necessary to meet the specific needs of the patient population served.
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Medical/Dental/Eye Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- 401 K Retirement with employer matching
Qualified applicants please send resumes to:
Julie Hotchkiss, COPC Recruiter – firstname.lastname@example.org