CENTRAL OHIO PRIMARY CARE
PEDIATRIC SUPPORT CENTERS
At COPC, we are committed to provide families and their children with top quality pediatric care at our 19 pediatric practices (and growing) located in central Ohio.
COPC is currently seeking a Full time Advanced Practice Provider (NP or PA) for our PEDIATRIC SUPPORT CENTERS located at:
PSC Olentangy – 4885 Olentangy River Road, Suite 110, Columbus, OH 43214.
PSC Westerville – 400 Altair Parkway, Suite 4400, Westerville, OH 43082.
Hours of service Monday – Friday 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm; Saturday – Sunday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Currently seeking 1 Pediatric APP for the growing coverage needed at both Pediatric Support Centers. Position would be at minimum of 30 hours per week and include every other weekend.
- EHR – eClinicalWorks. (plan to move to Epic in Fall ’23)
- Pediatric Support Centers offer acute care services on an appointment basis for all COPC pediatric patients. These appointments are available on afternoons, evenings, and weekends when the PCP office is closed.
- Pediatric Support Centers providers will have access to the entire patient chart, allowing for better coordination of care.
- Pediatric Support Center providers see a wide variety of acute, primary care pediatric problems and procedures (including blood draws, urine catherization, injections and simple I & D). Well care, chronic medical concerns, and behavioral health complaints are provided by the patient’s PCP.
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant who has experience in Pediatrics.
Seeking a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP Licensing) with Pediatric Nurse/Nurse Practitioner Experience. Can be a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) with Peds experience who is working towards a Post- Master Certificate in Pediatrics.
Physician Assistant- Preferably experience in Pediatrics and/or a focus in clinicals on Pediatrics. Ideally would have a Certificate of Added Qualification in Pediatrics or some extra training/experience in Pediatrics.
For additional information contact Julie Hotchkiss, COPC Physician Recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org or cell: 614-562-1231.
Not and H1B or J-1 Visa Opportunity