INTERNAL MEDICINE (MD/DO) – OPPORTUNITY – CENTRAL OHIO PRIMARY CARE (COPC).
CANYON MEDICAL CENTER, 5969 E. Broad Street, Columbus, OH.
Central Ohio Primary Care (COPC) the largest Independent Physician Owned Primary Care Group in the Nation is currently seeking a full-time Internal Medicine Physician (4 1/2 days a week).
COPC is backboned by its physician leadership of 477 providers with 86 locations and still growing. We strive to recognize each community’s identity while sharing one mission: To care for and improve the health and to promote wellness of the individuals and communities we serve.
Please review the following advantages:
- Large established Outpatient practice with established primary care physicians.
- Average patient volume of 18 to 20 patients/day.
- Opportunity to inherit a large patient panel from a retiring physician.
- COPC SameDay Centers (adult and pediatric) provided care to COPC patients evenings and weekends.
- Integrated EMR - eClnicalworks. EPIC in October 2023.
- Vaccine Repository.
- Focus on Health Education & Disease Management: Diabetes Management; Asthma Education; Smoking Cessation; Fall Prevention.
- Supportive and helpful mentors for a growing patient population.
- COPC Hospitalist Team provides care for COPC Patients in the hospital.
- Shared Savings Revenue.
COPC is able to meet the challenges you seek, the settings you prefer and has schedules to fit your life. Combine the challenges, settings and schedules along with a robust compensation package, full health benefits, and competitive retirement package.
For additional information and further consideration please contact:
Julie Hotchkiss at email@example.com; cell 614-562-1231.
Want To Learn More?
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Julie Hotchkiss at (614) 865-3184 (office), (614) 562-1231 (cell), or send an email.
CANYON MEDICAL CENTER, 5969 E. Broad Street, Columbus, OH
Internal Medicine – Outpatient – (MD/DO)