COPC – Family Medicine Opportunity (MD/DO) – Chillicothe, Ohio
COPC Physicians of Southern Ohio, 457 Shawnee Lane, Chillicothe, OH 45601 is seeking an additional full-time Family Medicine physician to join a growing Practice.
Chillicothe, Ohio has beautiful architecture, historical sites, unique downtown shops and the great outdoors including Scioto River Trips and beautiful Rocky Fork Gorge.
- 4 to 4.5 days a week.
- Growing patient population. Well established patient base and reputation.
- Full Spectrum practice Pediatric to Geriatric.
- Special interest in Endocrine, Diabetes, COPD, Sports Medicine a plus.
- Engaged partners - good mentors.
- EHR system – eClinicalWorks currently - EPIC in October 2023.
- Occurrence Malpractice.
- Signing Bonus and Student Loan Support.
- Chillicothe and Ross County offers a little bit of everything:
- Mountain biking and hiking.
- Variety of restaurants.
- Strong economy.
- Good schools – Public and private.
- Parks (new archaeological park and nature preserve) and golf courses.
- 100 % Physician owned and managed.
- 1 Year Minimum Salary Guarantee. Shareholder offer after 1 year.
- Starting & Retention Bonuses.
- 401-K and Profit-sharing plans.
- Long term & Short-Term disability.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- Heath Savings Account.
To learn more about this practice opportunity please contact Julie Hotchkiss, Physician Recruiter: 614-562-1231 cell; or email: email@example.com.
Want To Learn More?
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Julie Hotchkiss at (614) 865-3184 (office), (614) 562-1231 (cell), or send an email.
457 Shawnee Lane, Chillicothe, OH 45601
Family Medicine Physician